- River to River Festival / Invited Artist / LMCC/ Mahicanthuk -Tape Installation, Battery Park, NY 2023.
- LMCC/ UMEZ Arts Engagement Project Grant - Latin American Textiles -Tape Installation - Highbridge Park, 2022.
- New York City Artist Corps Grant - To Flora - Tape Installation - Fort Tryon Park, NY 2021.
- 9/11 Anniversary Memorial - Tape Installation Commissioned by Fort Tryon Park Trust, New York, 2021.
- CII, Cultural Immigrant Initiative Flora and Fauna of Our Countries - Tape Installation Commissioned by Bronx River Arts Center, New York, 2021.
- CII, Cultural Immigrant Initiative Quetzalcoatl - Tape Installation Commissioned by Bronx River Arts Center, New York, 2021. Vidalia Park, Bronx NY 2021.
- CII, Cultural Immigrant Initiative Textiles, and Family Memories - Tape Installation Commissioned by Bronx River Arts Center, Van Nest Playground, Bronx NY 2021.
- On Boundaries, Paracord Weaving on Chain Fence. Commissioned by Exchange Place Alliance, Jersey City, NJ, Summer 2019. https://www.exchangeplacealliance.com/on-boundaries
- Heart Echoes, Paintings, Drawings, and Prints - Smush Gallery, Jersey City, NJ. Jan-Feb 2020.
- Fragments of Time, Large scale paintings - Gold Wing Gallery, Hebrew Tabernacle, NY. Sep-Oct 2019.
- Traces, Indian Road Cafe Gallery, Inwood - New York, 2018.
- Us, Darling Coffee, Inwood - New York, 2018.
- Convergence, Bronx River Arts Center, Artists & Community. NY, 2022.
- Why I teach, Bronx River Arts Center. Faculty of Teaching Artists. Virtual Exhibition, NY, 2020.
- Open Studios, Cornerstone Studios. New York, Winter and Summer 2015 - Present.
- Open Studios, Five points Building. New York, 2003 - 2005. Small Works, Hungarian Embassy, New York, 2002.
- Small Works, Hungarian Embassy, New York, 2002.
- Merit Scholarship Recipients, Art Student League - Lincon Center Gallery, New York, 2001.
- Teaching Artist, HSA - Harlem School of the Arts, NY 2023 - Present.
- Teaching Artist, SU-CASA Program Grantee, LMCC _ARC Senior Center, NY 2023.
- Teaching Artist, Marquis Studios, New York, 2022 - Present.
- Teaching Artist, BRAC - Bronx River Arts Center, SU-CASA Program. New York. 2020 - Present.
- Co-creator of the Mural, Rio Azul at “El Borinquen Building, Bronx NY 2022.
- Textile Print Designer / Owner, Kidsize Studio New York, 2015 - Present. www.kidsizestudio.com
- Freelance Textile Designer, Sunham Home Fashions, New York, 2017- Present.
- Freelance Textile Designer, Martha Stewart Living, New York, 2012-2013.
- Senior Designer, Idea Nuova Inc. New York, 2007-2015.
- Senior Designer, Koko Company - New York, 2000-2007.
- B.F.A Bachelor of Fine Arts. National University of Colombia. 1990.
- B.F.A Bachelor of Textile Design. Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana. 1997.
- Studio Art Certificate. Painting - Art Students League of New York. 2001.
- llustration Portfolio II. Continuing ED School of Visual Arts, New York, 2003.
Awards & Press
- LMCC, Lower Manhattan Cultural Council - River to River Festival, Invited Artist, NY 2023.
- LMCC, Lower Manhattan Cultural Council - UMEZ Arts Engagement Grant Recipient, 2022.
- NYC Citicorps - Grant Recipient, 2021.
- First prize award, Poster Contest Uptown Arts Stroll, New York 2021.
- Jersey City Times, Art Review, https://jcitytimes.com/heart-echos-paintings-by-marta-blair/
- Nomaa Artist talk https://www.nomaanyc.org/events/thursdays-with-nomaa-22/?occurrence=2021-07-01
- Texitura, Textile Design magazine # 50, Spain, 2014. www.texitura.com
- Certified Yoga Teacher, Integral Yoga Institute, New York, 2007.
First prize NoMAA Poster Contest, New York 2021.
City Artist Corps recipient, New York 2021.