- Teaching Artist, BRAC - Bronx River Arts Center, New York.
Virtual and In-person visual art workshops for children and adults 2020, 2021.
- Textile Print Designer/Owner, Kidsize Studio New York, 2015-Present. www.kidsizestudio.com
- Freelance Textile Designer, Sunham Home Fashions, New York, 2017-2020.
- Freelance Textile Designer, Martha Stewart Living, New York, 2012-2013.
- Senior Designer, Idea Nuova Inc. New York, 2007-2015.
- Senior Designer, Koko Company - New York, 2000-2007.
- 9/11 20th Anniversary Memorial - Public Tape Installation commissioned by Fort Tryon Park Trust, New York, Sep 2021.
- CII - Cultural Immigrant Initiative - BRAC Invited artist. Community public tape murals, 2021.
- Heart Echoes, Paintings, drawings and prints - Smush Gallery, Jersey City, NJ. Jan-Feb 2020.
- Fragments of Time, Large scale paintings - Gold Wing Gallery, Hebrew Tabernacle, NY. Sep-Oct 2019.
- On Boundaries, Commissioned Public Art Installation - Large scale paracord weaving on chain fence. Exchange Place Alliance. Jersey City, NJ, Summer 2019.
- Traces, Indian Road Cafe Gallery, Inwood - New York, 2018.
- Us, Darling Coffee, Inwood - New York, 2018.
- Why I teach, Bronx River Arts Center. Faculty of Teaching Artists. Virtual Exhibition, NY, 2020.
- Open Studios,Cornerstone Studios. New York, Winter and Summer 2015 - Present.
- Open Studios, Five points Building. New York, 2003 - 2005.
- Small Works, Hungarian Embassy, New York, 2002.
- Merit Scholarship Recipients, Art Student League - Lincon Center Gallery, New York, 2001.
- B.F.A Bachelor of Fine Arts. The National University of Colombia. 1990.
- B.F.A Bachelor of Textile Design. Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana. 1997.
- Studio Art Certificate. Painting - Art Students League of New York. 2001.
- llustration Portfolio II. Continuing ED School of Visual Arts, New York, 2003.
- Nomaa Artist talk https://www.nomaanyc.org/events/thursdays-with-nomaa-22/?occurrence=2021-07-01
- Art Review, Jersey City Times, https://jcitytimes.com/heart-echos-paintings-by-marta-blair/
- Texitura, Textile Design magazine # 50, Spain, 2014. www.texitura.com
- Certified Yoga Teacher, Integral Yoga Institute, New York, 2007.
- Native Spanish Speaker.
- First Prize Poster contest, Nomaa, Manhattan Arts Strol 2021.
- City Artist Corps recipient, New York, 2021.
First prize NoMAA Poster Contest, New York 2021.
City Artist Corps recipient, New York 2021.